UNCF Miami 5K Run/Walk for Education
DST & NAACP
Broward Sheriff's Office
Business Minded SFBP's
Baptist Health South Florida
Aevedo & Associates
Mount Herman AME
- VITAS Innovative Hospice Care of Broward County - $3,000.00
- Mount Hermon AME Church - $1,540.00
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority-Gamma Zeta Omega - $1,500.00
- PNC Bank - $1,500.00
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority& National Association for the Advancement of Colored People - $590.00
- Baptist Health South Florida - $565.00
- Broward County Sheriff Department - $510.00
- Top Ladies of Distinction - $340.00
- Gabe's - $100.00
- South Florida Black Professionals Network - $100.00
Ms. Deborah Mixell
Shirley Johnson/DST & NAACP
UNCF 5K Run/Walk for Education
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Vista View Park
Registration 7 a.m.
Zumba Aerobics Warm-Up 7:45 a.m.
Walk Begins At 8:00 a.m.
Online registration is now closed.
Additional registration will be available at the Walk
UNCF Miami 5K Run/Walk for Education provides corporate sponsors, community organizations, and friends/family with an excellent opportunity to change the lives of deserving college students by raising much needed scholarship dollars.
UNCF plays a critical role in enabling more than 55,000 students each year to obtain college degrees and in providing operational support to our 38 member Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
To purchase a sponsorship, click here.